At Apartamentos Venecia We comply with current safety regulations, for this reason, the use of masks is mandatory Some services and activities may be affected by the new security measures against COVID-19 These are the safety and health measures that we have taken in the Apartamentos Venecia guarantee the maximum measures to prevent infections and guarantee a holiday without Coronavirus on the Costa Brava:
Reception and common areas
- Mandatory hand disinfection
- Security screens at the reception desk
- Reduction of document handling, with the implementation of a website check-in.
- Credit card payment recommendation.
- As a customer, you will receive and must sign a responsible declaration of knowledge and acceptance of the established hygienic-sanitary prevention measures, indicating that repeated non-compliance will be grounds for applying the right to Admission.
- Reduction of the capacity in the elevators, which can only be used together with members of the same family ilia.
- Disinfection and deep cleaning of the rooms at the departure of each client.
- The cleaning will insist on the disinfection of all surfaces, objects and decorative elements, airing the room and replacing the clothes individually.
- Employees cleaning will wear gloves and masks, and hands will be disinfected before each new room.
- Amenities are limited to essential ones.Environment Lloret de Mar City Council has followed all the guidelines set by the WHO to guarantee that, this summer season , Lloret de Mar is the safest possible destination.
Access protocols and security measures in Lloret de Mar:
- Use of new technologies to calculate and control the percentage of capacity of the beaches
- On the beaches of Lloret and Fenals it is recommended to follow the sectorization that has been created by the City Council and that divide these beaches into zones by age groups: Seniors, adults with children and groups of friends or people without minors in charge.
- The surveillance and control service will be reinforced both on the promenade and on the sand by civic informants , civil protection and lifeguards.
- Civic informants will distribute information brochures for tourists and residents informing about safety instructions.
- Scooters and kayaks can be used by families and living units, and disinfection will be done after each use.
- Restaurants and terraces with informational posters and increased spaces between tables.
- Leisure activity establishments will be subjected to a disinfection process at before each new use.